Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
TQUK Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to apply safe manual handling principles. This qualification is intended for learners wanting to undertake training or to further develop their knowledge and/or skills in this subject area.
- Comprehension of the Legal obligations of both workforce and employer
- Practical demonstrations and hands on experience within simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual
- A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of first aid scenarios
- Progression is possible to Level 3 in Health and Safety
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
DUAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE:
DUAL CERTIFICATION is not available on this course as there are no similar units.
Course Duration: 6 hrs over a minimum of 1 day, these hours can be spread out if needed (up to a maximum period of 4 weeks)
Suitable For: All Staff in all Workplaces