Anaphylaxis Adrenaline Auto-Injector (Epi-pen) Training
This 3 hour course aims to give candidates the confidence in understanding the recognition of Anaphylaxis and the significance of the threat to life posed by this serious medical condition. As part of this highly practical course candidates will also gain competence in Basic Life Support Skills and administration of Adrenaline Auto-Injectors such as EpiPen,Jext and Emerade pens.
- An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
- An Ofsted accepted course.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of scenarios
- Progression is possible to Level 3 in First Aid at Work courses etc…
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised