Level 3 in Paediatric First Aid
The Ofsted recognised 2 day (12 hour) Paediatric First aid is aimed at environments such as primary schools, creches, nurseries, preschools and childminders with staff working with children of under 8 years old. Our paediatric first aid course includes all of the content as described in the EYFS guideline on the requirements for First Aid training. This course can also be achieved by blended learning (doing 6 hours online and the remainder in the classroom)
- Ofsted Recognised
- An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
- A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of Emergencies
- Progression is possible to 3 day Level 3 in First Aid at Work etc…
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
DUAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE:
Dual certification means that during this course you would be entitled to complete a second qualification at the same time for a discount from our usual fee saving both time and money.
The courses available for Dual Certification are:
Level 2 in Defibrillation and CPR – add on £35.00 pp
Adrenaline Auto-Injector (AKA Epipen) Training – add on £30pp
Pax: Ofsted guidance maximum of 12 candidates per trainer
Course Duration: Ofsted guidance 12 hrs over a minimum of 2 days (unless blended learning)
Suitable For: All people who are going to be designated as First Aiders on behalf of their employers in any workplace needing to comply with the Ofsted guidance.