Level 3 in First Aid At Work
The 3 day (18hour) First Aid at Work is aimed at environments with a medium sized workforce or higher risk activities. Our fun and interesting first aid at work courses are accredited by TQUK and therefore comply with all the qualification requirements set down by the Health and Safety Executive and Ofqual to enable you to ensure your workforce has all the information they need to know to deal with a range of complex situations. This course can also be achieved by blended learning (doing 6 hours online and the remainder in the classroom)
- An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
- A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of first aid scenarios
- Progression is possible to First Responder courses etc…
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
DUAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE:
Dual certification means that during this course you would be entitled to complete a second qualification at the same time for a discount from our usual fee saving both time and money.
The courses available for Dual Certification are:
Level 3 12 hour Paediatric First Aid – add on £65.00 per person
Level 2 in Defibrillation and CPR – add on £35.00 per person
Pax: HSE requirements maximum of 12 candidates per trainer
Course Duration: HSE requirements 18 hrs over a minimum of 3 days, these hours can be spread out if needed (up to a maximum period of 8 weeks)
Suitable For: All people who are going to be designated as First Aiders on behalf of their employers in any workplace seen as having a medium to high risk.