Level 3 in First Aid At Work Requalification Course
The 2 day (12hour) First Aid at Work Requalification Course is aimed at Candidates who have previously attended a FULL 3 Day First Aid at Work and are able to demonstrate this with a certificate that is no more than 3 months past its expiry date.
This course can also be achieved by blended learning (doing 6 hours online and the remainder in the classroom)
• Regain Qualified staff in a shorter period.
• An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
• Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
• High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
• An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
• A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
• Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of first aid scenarios
• Progression is possible to First Responder courses etc…
• Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
DUAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE:
Dual certification means that during this course you would be entitled to complete a second qualification at the same time for a discount from our usual fee saving both time and money.
The courses available for Dual Certification are:
Level 3 12 hour Paediatric First Aid – add on £65.00 per person
Level 2 in Defibrillation and CPR – add on £35.00 per person
Course Duration: 12 hrs over 2 days
Suitable For: All people who are going to be designated as First Aiders on behalf of their employers in any workplace seen as having a medium to high risk.