Level 3 in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
The Ofsted recognised 1-day (6 hour) Emergency Paediatric First aid is aimed at environments such as primary schools, creches, nurseries, preschools and childminders with staff working with children of under 8 years old. Our paediatric first aid course includes all the content as described in the EYFS guideline on the requirements for First Aid training.
- Ofsted Recognised
- An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
- A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of Emergencies
- Progression is possible to 2-day Level 3 in Paediatric First Aid at Work etc…
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
Pax: Ofsted guidance maximum of 12 candidates per trainer
DUAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE:
Dual certification means that during this course you would be entitled to complete a second qualification at the same time for a discount from our usual fee saving both time and money.
The courses available for Dual Certification are:
Adrenaline Auto-Injector (AKA Epipen) Training – add on £30pp
Course Duration: Ofsted guidance 6 hrs over a minimum of 1 days
Suitable For: All people who are going to be assisting designated as First Aiders on behalf of their employers in any workplace needing to comply with the Ofsted guidance.