Level 3 in Emergency First Aid At Work
The 1 day (6 hour) Emergency First aid at Work is aimed at environments with a smaller sized workforce or lower risk activities and also workforce that is expected to work on their own. Our fun and interesting first aid at work courses are accredited by TQUK and therefore comply with all the qualification requirements set down by the Health and Safety Executive and Ofqual to enable you to ensure your workforce has all the information and skills to deal with Emergency medical situations.
- An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
- A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of Emergencies
- Progression is possible to 3 day Level 3 in First Aid at Work etc…
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
DUAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE:
Dual certification means that during this course you would be entitled to complete a second qualification at the same time for a discount from our usual fee saving both time and money.
The courses available for Dual Certification are:
Level 2 in Defibrillation and CPR – add on £35.00 pp
Adrenaline Auto-Injector (AKA Epipen) Training – add on £30pp
Pax: HSE requirements maximum of 12 candidates per trainer
Course Duration: HSE requirements 6 hrs over a minimum of 1 days.
Suitable For: All people who are going to be designated as First Aiders on behalf of their employers in any workplace seen as having a low risk.